AV-Comparatives: Perfect test result for G DATA Internet Security Android
100 percent detection of all malware in latest comparison test
Independent test institute AV-Comparatives has scrutinised twelve mo-bile security solutions for Android. The result: G DATA Internet Security for Android recognised every malware strain without exception. The se-curity app’s numerous features - especially the parental controls - also impressed the testers. G DATA Mobile Internet Security has been awarded the coveted AV-Comparatives certification.
The AV-Comparatives conclusion is clear: “G Data provides a solid and well-programmed anti-malware app for Android.” Top marks were given for the additional functions: “We are very impressed by the parental control feature as it provides extensive options to set up protected device environments suited to children.”
G DATA Mobile Internet Security offers total protection for mobile data on smartphones and tablets using the Android operating system. Besides fending off Trojans, viruses, malware and dangers while mobile surfing, the smart security app also protects users against the fatal consequences of losing the device or having it stolen. Smartphones can be located and all the data stored on them can be deleted remotely, protecting them from third party access.
- Protection against phishing and malicious websites via cloud-based detection methods
- Protection against dangerous apps: The app control verifies the permissions of apps and issues warnings about inquisitive apps
- Protection against Android malware: The Cloud connection enables the resource-saving Advanced Scan to detect all malware and stay fully up-to-date at all times
- Customisable SMS and call filter for telemarketing calls, etc.
- Protection if the device is lost or stolen: If the smartphone or tablet is lost, all the data stored on it can be deleted, or the device can be locked or located.
- Comprehensive, configurable parental controls so children can also use the mobile device.